Bountiful HS Covid-19 Rapid Test Schedule
CLICK HERE FOR COVID-19 RAPID ANTIGEN TEST CONSENT FORM – (only need to turn in once to school AD)
- IN SEASON – All student/athletes, coaches/advisers, manager that are in their competitive season.
- OFF SEASON – All student/athletes, coaches/advisers, managers that are actively participating in a sport or activity outside of normal school hours (before, after) but are not in their competitive season.
- If you are a participant and you are not “IN SEASON” and are not doing anything with your team/activity group before or after school, then you do not need to test.
Testing takes place on the South Balcony of the Field House and begins at 12 noon on the days listed below. Each participant must fill out and turn in only 1 consent form and all student/athletes must bring their student ID badge for entrance to the testing location.
- April 15, 2021
- April 29, 2021
- May 13, 2021
- May 27, 2021
- 12:00 p.m. – BASEBALL
- 12:08 p.m. – SOFTBALL
- 12:16 p.m. – BOYS SOCCER
- 12:24 p.m. – GIRLS GOLF
- 12:32 p.m. – BOYS LACROSSE
- 12:40 p.m. – GIRLS LACROSSE
- 12:48 p.m. – TRACK AND FIELD
- 12:56 p.m. – BOYS TENNIS
- 1:04 p.m. – DRILL
- 1:12 p.m. – CHEER
- 1:30 -2:15 p.m. – ALL OTHER SPORTS/ACTIVITY GROUPS
THE BHS TESTING CENTER WILL CLOSE BY 2:30 p.m.
Question – What Happens if you miss a testing date and time above or cannot come?
Answer – Then read the information below and get a test taken at an “Alternate Testing Location” and bring the results to the school athletic director.
ALTERNATE TESTING LOCATIONS
The Utah Department of Health continues to field requests for more COVID-19 rapid testing clinics, so in addition to the state-run clinics at Woods Cross High School and the Freeport Center, a new clinic will be opened in the Davis Technical College (DTC) Student Commons.
Any member of the public can receive those COVID-19 tests for free whether they believe they exhibit symptoms of the virus or not. That includes students and staff of the school district who want to return to school after a seven-day quarantine rather than wait to return after 10 days. These clinics are not run by the Davis School District but are certainly available for you or anyone to access.
- Freeport Center, Building C-5, Clearfield (from Antelope Drive, enter at 300 West and continue to C Street), Monday, April 12, Wednesday, April 14, and Friday, April 16 – 7 a.m. to noon (each day) and Saturday, April 17, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Register https://redcap.link/utah.gov-FCC-DSD
- Davis Technical College, 550 E. 300 South, Kaysville (a mobile van event held in P1 parking lot on the south side of campus on Davis Tech Drive), Tuesday, April 13, and Thursday, April 15, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Register https://redcap.link/utah.gov-DTC
- Woods Cross High School, 600 W. 2200 South, Woods Cross (inside in the theater – use the main entrance and follow the signs), Friday, April 16, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturday, April 17, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Register https://redcap.link/utah.gov-WCHS-DSD
Please remember: COVID-19 testing at these sites is free and available to anyone (older than three years of age) whether they believe they have symptoms of the virus or not. It is even open to people who are not employees of the school district.